Last updated May 15, 2018.
Your privacy is important to us. To help protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect
- We collect and maintain basic personal data about you which does not include any special types of information or location-based information. It includes name, email, county, mailing address, and phone number.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information collected from site traffic analytics tools to better design our website. IP addresses are anonymized to remove personally identifiable information.
- We automatically collect your IP address (a numeric address for your computer, assigned by your Internet service provider) as part of traffic data so that we can send information back to you when requested. This is not used to identify your personal information and your IP address is anonymized.
- System information such as your operating system/platform, and the type of web browser you use, is collected automatically. This is not attached to personally identifiable information.
Why We Need This Information
We need it to respond to your requests for information and quotes from our contact form.
What We Do With It
- We use the information you provide about yourself when submitting a form only to contact you in return. We will use email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with or sold to outside parties.
- Backups of the website are transmitted over an encrypted connection (via SSL) to private offsite storage with 256-bit encryption and stored for no more than 60 days.
- While we make every effort to preserve your privacy, personal information may be disclosed when required by law where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. The servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment, in a locked facility with 24/7 monitoring in place.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. If you have questions about their practices, please contact them directly.
What Are Your Rights?
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you can request to see this information and even have it corrected or deleted – view the Privacy Tools. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, please contact us.
Notification of Changes
How To Contact Us
If you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us.